Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New projects

I have two new projects: One that I have already started on (skeleton) and another that I will be starting on (camera). The skeleton I'm making out of sculpey and was cruising along just fine with it when, this morning, I realized I did the spine backwards. I tried to talk myself into just going with it but I lost the argument with myself. I'm going to take a little break from it and start on my camera project instead. I'm hoping to start a series of tiny paper cameras. I have this teeny tiny little lenses, that I picked up at a surplus store, that I've had for years and I have finally figured out what I should use them for! I also have another small diorama in the works (not pictured) and a custom order to work on too! So I will be busy busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment