Saturday, April 2, 2011

Strange day today...

So it's 50 degrees and sunny here in Minneapolis today; I was all excited to go get some dog food and take my little Valen gal on a walk around the lake. We get to the car and WHAT!?!?!?! A flat?!!?!??! Dang it! I've never changed a tire before so there was initially a little bit of panic, but turns out, if you give me a solid set of instructions I'm pretty darn handy!!


So after I got the fabulous spare on the car I still had to make a run to pet store. When I got there I saw local musician Jeremy Messersmith! I was hoping he would look up at me so I could do like a thumbs up and point at him and, of course, tell him I just changed a flat tire all by myself... I'm sure he would have been impressed. He didn't look up though. I thought shouting out at him would have been irritating so I held back.
Then I get home and checked my email and had sold a print on etsy! Yay!
Now it's off to see the last bout of the season for the MN Rollergirls!

No comments:

Post a Comment